Get ready to head to RockRidge Canyon!
- Room towels, pool towels are provided.
- Bed linens are provided.
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual, layered clothing suitable for all weather. Days may be quite warm and evenings can get chilly. Light rain gear suggested.
- Bathing suit and towel for swimming or doing aqua fit.
- Comfy clothing for exercise or hiking if you choose.
- Personal items: camera, flashlight, toiletries, face cloth, extra blanket.
- Cash for clothing, books and souvenirs at The Ridge Trading Company, a cappuccino at Canyon Coffee or an ice cream at Scoops!
- Hair dryer and other implements of personal beautification. (Optional)
- Closed-toe footwear is required for zip-line, mountain bikes, ropes course and difficult Pinnacle hike. (All optional)
ALL GUESTS MUST COMPLETE A GUEST HEALTH FORM
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Friday – Registration opens at 1:00 pm – Spend your afternoon hiking, zip-lining or in the pool, or napping!
Sunday – Lunch is served around noon, with RockRidge Canyon remaining open until 3 pm with outdoor activities for your enjoyment.