Enjoy A Weekend at RockRidge Canyon!
- We are working within the BC Ministry of Health guidelines to keep everyone as safe as possible
- Wolfe Creek Lodge rooms are available
- Dorm lodge rooms will accommodate a maximum of 4 people. Create own your family/group bubble and note it during registration.
- Meal tables will be set up for pods/bubbles of a max of 4 per table. Private seating might be available after all pods/bubbles have been seated, as COVID restrictions allow.
- The seating for talks/Club will be maximum of 50. There will be three meeting locations, with live speaker in one place and live streaming for the other two places
- While the zip line and challenge course might not be available, many activities outside will be possible, including kayaks, bikes and reserving the ski boats for your group.
- Please note you will be asked to be placed into a pod/bubble of up to four people for meals and housing.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Friday: Checkin opens Friday afternoon. The full weekend program starts at dinner and runs through Sunday morning.
Sunday: Brunch is served near noon.