RockRidge Canyon Conference & Retreat Centre
Great Retreats Start Here!
Imagine a place where you and your guests wake from comfy beds, go for a pre-breakfast morning walk in the fresh mountain air with hot lattes in hand, the morning fog rising from the lake as the rising sun warms the air and eagles soar above. Or simply stay indoors in a comfy lounge, taking it all in from expansive picture windows. You’re surrounded by nature and it feels good.
Next it’s breakfast with friends. The inviting scent of fresh baking and hot entrees welcome you all to a wonderful day at RockRidge Canyon. Your morning is filled with a few seminars hosted in lake or canyon view rooms, a coffee break and then, wow, it’s lunch already! More great food prepared by RockRidge Canyon’s Red Seal chefs.
The afternoon is all about fun and more fun. The Zipline down the mountain and across the lake gets your heart pumping and your face smiling from ear to ear. Then you’re off to the challenge course to step outside your comfort zone – or watch friends power through the high ropes, or leap from The Tower. It’s up to you. Friendly, certified staff walk you through each step. Next, hop on a top-of-the-line mountain bike for a cruise, stopping to scan the incredible vistas and grab a few photos of those “Instagram moments” along the rippling creek. Paddle boards, kayaks and canoes beckon you off the beach to explore the lake. Benches around the property seem to be set in perfect locations to take a break and soak in the sun, or shade. As the weather heats up the pool provides refreshment from the Okanagan sun. And then the dinner bell rings out.
The day doesn’t end when evening arrives. Stories of the day’s adventures invoke laughter as everyone enjoys another fabulous meal. Then there’s free time. Ping pong, pool, foosball in the expansive rec room. Hanging out over ice-cream in the snack shop. A little retail therapy in The Ridge Trading Co. When it’s time to meet again the beats are pumping in The Rock theatre. You reflect on an amazing day. And then there’s tomorrow…
Planning a retreat? Your groups deserves something special this year. RockRidge Canyon’s experienced Guest Services team is here to make it happen. We’ll walk you through the steps to make your event a success. It’s what we do daily at RockRidge Canyon. This year, experience the extraordinary!
Why retreat at RockRidge Canyon?
YOU CAN BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
RockRidge Canyon provides your group with an unparalleled trifecta experience. The 1500 acre property is nestled in a mountain valley on the peaceful shores of Inspiration Lake, surrounded by nature, and our retreat centre facilities and staff are world class.
MORE GOOD REASONS
- We’re experience hosts. A great event starts before your guests arrive and we’re here to help.
- We’re an ideal retreat centre venue for all types of groups: Women, Men, Couples, Young Adults, and Youth Groups.
- Corporate Groups enjoy meeting here for: Conferences, Board Meetings, Seminars, Symposiums and Lectures.
- School Groups excell in this environment: Class Retreats, Team Building, Leadership Development, Band Camps, and memorable Dry Grad celebrations.
- Wolfe Creek Lodge hosts Corporate Training programs, Seminars, Team Building events, Coach Tours, Family Reunions, and Artisan/Craft guilds.
- Our central location is convenient for groups from all over BC, Alberta, and Washington State including
- Vancouver/Lower Mainland/Fraser/Valley
- Okanagan (Kelowna, Penticton, Vernon)
- Central Interior / Shuswap (Kamloops, Salmon Arm)
- Vancouver Island (Victoria, Nanaimo)
SURPRISINGLY ACCESSIBLE RATES
While RockRidge Canyon is a world class facility, retreat organizers and their guests are consistently amazed at the value they receive. Guest Services will help you design an outstanding retreat to match your budget.