It’s time to have some fun and make the most of winter together.
Bring some friends and see what’s in Princeton’s own “back yard”. Please drop by in the afternoon of Sunday, February 2nd for a bundle of RockRidge Canyon style wintery fun.
Ride the Zip Line across the lake, slide down the tubing hill in the terrain park then hang out around a campfire with hot chocolate in hand. Take a hay ridge together and more. There will be fun for all ages.
FREE Open House/Community Appreciation Day
February 2, 1:00pm–4:00pm
Fun for everyone
- ZipLine (Be sure to get on the sign up sheet. First come, first served. 60lbs min – 275lbs max)
- Tubing. We have tubes and helmets but you are encouraged to bring your own sliding toys too.
- Hay Ride tours
- Outdoor Ice Rink. If it stays cold we’ll have it lit and groomed. Bring your skates.
- Walking Tours of RockRidge Canyon facilities
* All activities are “weather permitting”. Current warm weather and rain can quickly take a toll on the ice rink and snow.
Keep smiling. There will be treats.
Our team will be serving up BBQ’s hot dogs as well as hot chocolate and cookies.
We are looking forward to seeing you here!
News & Updates
For up-to-date news be sure to follow us on Facebook
Where is RockRidge Canyon?
From town, head east on Hwy 3 and turn right onto Amber Hill Road (Golf Course turn off). The road will turn into Willies Ranch Road. Follow it 9kms to the end and you’ve arrived. Hope to see you soon!